As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Sourcing Contracts Administrator will play a key role in managing contract data for the Strategic Sourcing organization. They will handle discovery requests, responses to regulatory requests, and internal reviews as requested by Sourcing, Legal, and business partners.
* Key point of contact for entering and updating contract data in Voya's contract management system.
* Will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry on contracts.
* Abstracts key contract terms to support reporting capabilities.
* Abstracts IT asset information (e.g., licenses) to support IT Asset Management (ITAM) practice
* Develops and produces ongoing and ad-hoc reports as needed by Voya stakeholders based on contractual terms and clauses, and contract relationships (Master Services Agreements, Stand Alone Agreements, SOWs, Order Schedules, Amendments, etc.)
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.