As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Internal Wholesaler provides support through extensive sales and marketing efforts with the intentions of exceeding sales goals and increasing the Voya footprint within an assigned territory, or region. A successful Internal Wholesaler possesses strong product and consultative sales skills, initiates and/or follows up on the pipeline, identifies new sales opportunities, prospects new advisors, and relentlessly focuses on the customer experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Place outbound calls to financial advisors as well as take inbound calls. Follow up on pipeline, prospect for new advisors/opportunities, set appointments.
* Price, position and process proposals
* Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers. Communicate product information to the customer and answer questions.
* Track sales/assets daily/monthly/ quarterly and report accordingly.
* Provide current information to the sales team and distribution partners in the areas of products/services, competitive intelligence, and industry trends
* Conduct targeted broker/advisor call campaigns to drive meeting, proposal and sales activities
* Other duties as assigned
2-5 years proactive sales experience within the Financial Services Industry
Series 6 & 63, Life Licenses preferred, or must obtain within 90 days of hire.
Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail required
Candidate should have an ability to excel in a team environment
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
* Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
* Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
* Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
* Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
* Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.