As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Under the general direction of Technology Risk and Security Management, the Client Security Support Specialist is responsible for interpreting and preparing responses to client's information security inquiries, presenting in client sales support meetings, and assisting in information security training to client relationship and sales support teams.
Partnering with Client Relationship managers and sales support teams, you will be expected to explain, demonstrate and promote our cyber security program in a digestible way. This is a critical role in helping our customers to understand Voya's cyber security capabilities in securing their data.
* Develop and deliver information security presentations, with ability to discuss technical concepts with a variety of audiences, including executive level
* Function as the overall information security expert for client sales support meetings
* Serve as internal Voya point of contact for Information Security in customer RFP proposals and audits
* Manage and facilitate security responses to customers both written and on-site security audits
* Provide responses to client RFP requests on all aspects of Information Security
* Training to client relationship and sales support staff specific to information security topics and industry trends
* A high level of business acumen and experience working with CxO / VP level personnel
Knowledge & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a directly related field and/or equivalent work experience
* Five years of progressively responsible experience in Information Security; experience with sales support preferred
* Advisory/consulting information security experience; experience with the financial services industry preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and stakeholders; a strong client and executive presence
* Excellent delivery, self-awareness, and leadership skills to connect with our clients and sales support teams
* Ability to build strong relationships and work cross functionally with internal and external constituents
* Strong time management, organization and prioritization skills; ability to complete multiple concurrent tasks within close deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and detail
* Strong Microsoft Office knowledge; preferably advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Minimum Travel: 30%
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
* Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
* Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
* Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
* Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
* Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.
Associated topics: bank, finance, financial security, financial service, investment analyst, merchant service, merchant service solution, payment management solution, securities, security
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.